The Business Concierge can help you with:
Our specialty is designing and managing the critical business infrastructure that positions a business for growth
Businesses who wish to go to the next level need to build knowledge and systems that are functional and that contribute to the organisation’s vision. It is at this growth stage that the keystones of good practice are developed and laid. Modern business practice has many connectivity touch points and we can ensure that your business is making smart decisions in your marketing, management, and practice to meet your goals. Further to this, business needs to be conversant with the law. Your systems need to be compliant and positioned for best practice to ensure that you are building sustainable growth and a solid reputation of excellence and responsiveness. The important thing about using The Business Concierge as your business support partner is we have much depth and experience in designing, delivering, and managing infrastructure of this nature and because of this, your organisation can benefit from the synergies that arise from having a highly cohesive and focused plan.
- Business systems and processes design
- Training – management, customer service, leadership, and social media and website blogging training to suit your particular needs
- Human Resource Management – including recruitment, selection, and documentation for employment, including contracts, job descriptions, and policies
- Business mentoring, acting as a sounding board, accountability coach, brainstorming, sanity checks, and a learned and experienced active listener. We can meet ad hoc when needed or have ongoing regular meetings over coffee.
- Fully customised Health and Safety Management Plans, Kits, and systems – including pre-start work meetings, health and safety policies, accident and serious harm reports , hazard identification and management resources, tailgate forms (pre-start work forms), accident reporting forms, incident registers, maintenance registers, and electrical registers plus many more.
- Prequalification for principal contractors – either internally with your principal and through external pre-qualification assessors.
- Corporate Writing – manuals, brochures, website copy, flow charts
- Marketing and Advertising – both online and traditional methods plus press releases and product specification documents. Marketing materials – graphic design, branding, business documents, and campaign planning plus conceptualising and organising branded materials for the company and it’s promotional needs. High degree of capability with design and branding.
- Critical IT infrastructure required for modern business to blossom – this includes setting up domain, hosting, email, and website design and build plus getting you onto Pinterest, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and where your business will be seen. Design and ongoing management is possible with agreed performance expectations for social media and website. This can include advertising through google ad words, Facebook and Instagram.
- Building and managing paperless systems for your business that includes online forms for workers out in the field – tailgate forms, accident reporting forms, and quotations
- Business computer literacy – one on one training in business related software
- Specialties include small and medium size businesses who are experiencing growth and who need someone to help bolt on the systems and knowledge that comes with that. We also are experienced dealing with Couple-based businesses and Mompreneurs
- Writing of tender and funding application documents
- Events Management
Training and speaking engagements is one of our gifts and passions
Kim Love is also an experienced and accomplished keynote and inspirational speaker. She has regularly delivered material to audiences of 550+. She is also experienced and just as comfortable in working with smaller groups and brings information alive with many interesting and funny applied examples. She is confident and able to work across many business specialist issues and has experience and knowledge in the many areas of current hot button issues facing the workplace. Her knowledge base has both breadth and depth and therefore somewhat unique in that she is considered to have multi-potentiality and capability which has enabled her to build a tool kit of complementary and synergistic analytical skills which have given her the ability to understand strategic overviews and complexities alike. You can be rest assured you are not getting a ‘jack of all trades’…. but rather, the very rare ‘master of many’. Her career makes the truth of workplace positionings undertaken by both Charles Handy and Kerr Inkson and how that the old stay in one job career is now near defunct. You can rely on her to add value to any presentation or workplace training session you would like to book. Cookie cutter training that just ticks a box is not in our wheelhouse, rather we will educate your people and start the shift to real attitudinal changes you need to see to affect positive change required to meet your goals. This means we customise and design sessions that are specific and responsive to your particular organisational needs and industry meetings.
A side specialty is Academic Moderation and Post-Moderation
Another specialty of ours is work of an academic nature and arose from the years Kim Love spent in the tertiary education sector both studying and teaching, and then later designing and delivering and managing modules and papers. The Business Concierge routinely works in the tertiary education sector both as a Lecturer and as a Moderator/ post-moderator and Assessor. We work with Private Training Establishments accredited within the NZQA framework and with other tertiary institutions. We work with institutions to ensure they meet NZQA requirements. This type of work involves course design and re-design, pre-moderation and post-moderation, resource development, test bank question development, supplementary author writing, guest lecturing, and editing. The Business Concierge also can provide teacher training to academic staff in up-front teaching, student centered learning, team-based teaching, and other essential techniques in teaching practice. Our staff development sessions are fun, interactive and can be customised to your specific requirements. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss anything of this nature.
Administrative expertise – we are highly organised and efficient with much experience so can power through tasks of this nature giving you great value for your spend.
We can also cover: personal assistant duties, office management, preparation of tender and funding documents, creation and formatting of documents including powerpoint presentations and business reports, creation of templates, CEO reports, targeted C.V.’s, Linked in profiles, cover letters, report writing, business plans, accounts, invoicing and following up on payments, arranging, organising, and coordinating meetings, PAYE, and GST (including IRD online management), gift purchasing, company purchasing, terms and conditions for quotations and terms of trade, editing, and typing/ transcription services.
We look forward to hearing from you to see how we can support your organisation’s growth, aspirations and to meet your goals.